Hiking TraIl nearby Pescia population.
The largest locality in the area is Montecatini-Terme
, with a population of 19,900 persons, at a distance of 7.910 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pescia
(17,428 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.558 kilometers.
- Min height: 67 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 560 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 416 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.772 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.761 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.654.