Hiking TraIl nearby Río Cinca (Valle de Pineta) natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 26.785 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.503 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,243 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,460 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,849 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.426 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.298 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 135.169.