Hiking TraIl nearby Río Adra natural area, in España and Murtas population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpujarra Granadina
, with a population of 24,558 persons, at a distance of 8.995 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Murtas
(720 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.620 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,304 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,497 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,411 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.863 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.