Hiking TraIl nearby Pinsapo de las Escaleretas natural area, in España and Parauta population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 13.410 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Parauta
(245 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.701 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,280 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,883 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,613 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.665 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.228 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 52.263.