Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Cabeza del Buey population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 6.748 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.764 kilometers.
- Min height: 462 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 904 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 648 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.611 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.170 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.136.