Hiking TraIl nearby Mina de la Aurora natural area, in España and San Martín de Trevejo population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde del Fresno
, with a population of 2,563 persons, at a distance of 7.527 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Martín de Trevejo
(965 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.051 kilometers.
- Min height: 595 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,475 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 973 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.141 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.739 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.490.