Hiking TraIl nearby Cova Xurra-Gandia natural area, in España and Gandia population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandia
, with a population of 80,020 persons, at a distance of 1.716 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.758 kilometers.
- Min height: 25 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 407 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 162 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.961 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.021 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.753.