Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva del Búho natural area, in España and El Bosque population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubrique
, with a population of 16,979 persons, at a distance of 11.814 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Bosque
(1,984 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.710 kilometers.
- Min height: 227 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 463 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 348 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.381 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.796 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.437.