Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and San Cebrián de Mudá population.
The largest locality in the area is Aguilar de Campóo
, with a population of 7,280 persons, at a distance of 13.093 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Cebrián de Mudá
(184 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.527 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,046 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,361 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,180 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.236 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.828 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.910.