Hiking TraIl nearby Santiago population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago
, with a population of 4,837,295 persons, at a distance of 5.157 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.011 kilometers.
- Min height: 562 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 626 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.718 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.480 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.727.