Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Bocholt population.
The largest locality in the area is Weert
, with a population of 48,662 persons, at a distance of 8.245 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bocholt
(12,346 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.607 kilometers.
- Min height: 31 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 42 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 35 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.673 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.414 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.430.