Hiking TraIl nearby Río Anllóns natural area, in España and Coristanco population.
The largest locality in the area is Carballo
, with a population of 30,990 persons, at a distance of 11.687 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coristanco
(7,674 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.581 kilometers.
- Min height: 43 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 429 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 213 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.041 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.851 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.590.