Hiking TraIl nearby Riberes del Baix Ter natural area, in España and Sant Martí Vell population.
The largest locality in the area is Celrà
, with a population of 3,372 persons, at a distance of 4.609 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Martí Vell
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.980 kilometers.
- Min height: 80 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 461 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 277 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.642 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.316 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.881.