Hiking TraIl nearby Piekary population.
The largest locality in the area is Skawina
, with a population of 23,647 persons, at a distance of 5.155 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Piekary
(1,200 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.103 kilometers.
- Min height: 209 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 287 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 252 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.188 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.620 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.818.