Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Puértolas population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 26.245 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puértolas
(226 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.278 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,173 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,218 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,611 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 39.761 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.100 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 67.805.