Hiking TraIl nearby Can Picafort natural area, in España and Santa Margalida population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcúdia
, with a population of 19,071 persons, at a distance of 12.378 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santa Margalida
(11,537 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.913 kilometers.
- Min height: 2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 47 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.568 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.516 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.558.