Hiking TraIl nearby Quejigares de Barriopedro y Brihuega natural area, in España and Solanillos del Extremo population.
The largest locality in the area is Cifuentes
, with a population of 2,026 persons, at a distance of 8.562 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Solanillos del Extremo
(120 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.651 kilometers.
- Min height: 845 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 990 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 919 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.829 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.855 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.633.