Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Madrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 0.118 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.569 kilometers.
- Min height: 581 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 714 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 666 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.467 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.115 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.584.