Hiking TraIl nearby Monte Faro natural area, in España and Taboada population.
The largest locality in the area is Chantada
, with a population of 9,339 persons, at a distance of 8.424 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Taboada
(3,818 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.553 kilometers.
- Min height: 332 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 505 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 445 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.090 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.542 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.326.