Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and High Peak population.
The largest locality in the area is High Peak
, with a population of 92,600 persons, at a distance of 6.296 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.240 kilometers.
- Min height: 255 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 522 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 394 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.285 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.962 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.766.