Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas de Castronuño - Vega del Duero natural area, in España and Siete Iglesias de Trabancos population.
The largest locality in the area is Nava del Rey
, with a population of 2,110 persons, at a distance of 10.076 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Siete Iglesias de Trabancos
(548 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 32.574 kilometers.
- Min height: 638 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 766 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 690 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.350 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.290 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.053.