Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Huesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 16.574 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Huesa
(2,734 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 28.053 kilometers.
- Min height: 988 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,980 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,522 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.076 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.837 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 96.373.