Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Beas de Segura population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 14.575 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Beas de Segura
(5,251 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.913 kilometers.
- Min height: 954 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,396 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,258 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.262 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.219 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.675.