Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Villanueva del Arzobispo population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 6.985 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villanueva del Arzobispo
(8,716 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.053 kilometers.
- Min height: 491 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 557 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 515 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.961 %.
- Average slope downhill: -43.513 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.570.