Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 18.694 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.819 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,101 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,498 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,328 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.958 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.432 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.961.