Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 31.945 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.117 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,339 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,401 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,373 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.841 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.926 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.925.