Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Peñalsordo population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 11.327 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peñalsordo
(1,379 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.727 kilometers.
- Min height: 458 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 765 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 599 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.780 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.190 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.729.