Hiking TraIl nearby Marjal de Peñiscola natural area, in España and Peníscola population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 17.754 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peníscola
(6,006 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.944 kilometers.
- Min height: 58 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 372 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 209 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.450 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.050 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.145.