Hiking TraIl nearby Marjal de Peñiscola natural area, in España and Peníscola population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 18.473 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peníscola
(6,006 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 27.649 kilometers.
- Min height: 2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 525 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 248 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.775 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.565 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.761.