Hiking TraIl nearby Irta natural area, in España and Alcocéber population.
The largest locality in the area is Benicarló
, with a population of 26,655 persons, at a distance of 19.483 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alcocéber
(5,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.813 kilometers.
- Min height: 6 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 551 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 271 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.620 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.489 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.144.