Hiking TraIl nearby Serra d'Irta (ZEPA) natural area, in España and Alcocéber population.
The largest locality in the area is Benicarló
, with a population of 26,655 persons, at a distance of 19.899 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alcocéber
(5,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.282 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 243 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 73 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.158 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.364 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.979.