Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Quesada population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 6.172 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Quesada
(5,987 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.646 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,183 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,375 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,304 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.082 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.465 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.790.