Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 6.820 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.276 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,045 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,458 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,251 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.218 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.482 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 72.997.