Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva del Mármol natural area, in España and La Almunia de Doña Godina population.
The largest locality in the area is La Almunia de Doña Godina
, with a population of 6,646 persons, at a distance of 0.332 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.071 kilometers.
- Min height: 377 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 575 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 468 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.199 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.146 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.980.