Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Cervera de Buitrago population.
The largest locality in the area is Torrelaguna
, with a population of 4,012 persons, at a distance of 11.626 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cervera de Buitrago
(130 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.308 kilometers.
- Min height: 905 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,026 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 962 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.746 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.648 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.091.