Hiking TraIl nearby Marjal de Peníscola natural area, in España and Benicarló population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 7.944 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benicarló
(26,655 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 62.248 kilometers.
- Min height: 16 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,240 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 643 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.568 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.938 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 77.099.