Hiking TraIl nearby Río Nalón natural area, in España and Grado population.
The largest locality in the area is Llanera
, with a population of 13,776 persons, at a distance of 11.961 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Grado
(11,033 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.990 kilometers.
- Min height: 40 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 343 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 127 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.276 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.905 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.562.