Hiking TraIl nearby Conreria-Sant Mateu-Céllecs, la natural area, in España and Teià population.
The largest locality in the area is Premià de Mar
, with a population of 27,399 persons, at a distance of 3.414 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Teià
(5,805 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.360 kilometers.
- Min height: 231 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 491 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 410 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.621 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.287 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.769.