Hiking TraIl nearby Seia population.
The largest locality in the area is Covilhã
, with a population of 17,610 persons, at a distance of 17.854 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Seia
(7,082 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.354 kilometers.
- Min height: 825 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,839 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,537 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.844 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.933 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 69.198.