Hiking TraIl nearby Seia population.
The largest locality in the area is Covilhã
, with a population of 17,610 persons, at a distance of 16.366 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Seia
(7,082 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.442 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,593 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,693 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,653 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.302 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.203 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.807.