Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sant Cugat del Vallès population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 7.052 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Cugat del Vallès
(79,253 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.184 kilometers.
- Min height: 167 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 266 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 210 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 34.988 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.649 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.771.