Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Crestellina natural area, in España and Gaucín population.
The largest locality in the area is Casares
, with a population of 4,021 persons, at a distance of 9.055 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gaucín
(1,847 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.470 kilometers.
- Min height: 98 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 615 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 314 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.562 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.143 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.623.