Hiking TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Marmolejo population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 11.522 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Marmolejo
(7,643 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.439 kilometers.
- Min height: 255 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 474 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 336 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.229 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.812 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.697.