Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Bayárcal population.
The largest locality in the area is Ugíjar
, with a population of 2,546 persons, at a distance of 7.046 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bayárcal
(296 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.638 kilometers.
- Min height: 993 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,385 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,167 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.566 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.324 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.141.