Hiking TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Marmolejo population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 15.509 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Marmolejo
(7,643 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.822 kilometers.
- Min height: 261 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 356 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 323 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.647 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.673 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.569.