Hiking TraIl nearby Santiago population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago
, with a population of 4,837,295 persons, at a distance of 3.872 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.713 kilometers.
- Min height: 594 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 815 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 713 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.100 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.582 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.763.