Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Grazalema natural area, in España and Benaocaz population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubrique
, with a population of 16,979 persons, at a distance of 2.277 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benaocaz
(728 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.024 kilometers.
- Min height: 734 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,148 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 974 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.957 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.784 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.123.