Hiking TraIl nearby Cascadas del Huesna natural area, in España and Cazalla de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is La Puebla de los Infantes
, with a population of 3,301 persons, at a distance of 35.236 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cazalla de la Sierra
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.185 kilometers.
- Min height: 441 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 512 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 469 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.311 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.491 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.166.