Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras Subbéticas natural area, in España and Carcabuey population.
The largest locality in the area is Lucena
, with a population of 42,248 persons, at a distance of 14.380 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Carcabuey
(2,857 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.604 kilometers.
- Min height: 796 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,004 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 900 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.327 %.
- Average slope downhill: -33.572 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.041.