Hiking TraIl nearby Isla de San Andrés natural area, in España and Carboneras population.
The largest locality in the area is Níjar
, with a population of 26,516 persons, at a distance of 22.693 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Carboneras
(7,199 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.844 kilometers.
- Min height: 105 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 172 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 130 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.649 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.962 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.886.